About our Practice
Dr. Rachel Biedenbach, a board-certified ophthalmology specialist and member of the Wadsworth Area
Chamber of Commerce, has renamed her practice Wadsworth Eye Clinic, Inc. Her practice is located in the
same location as her former practice, Excellence in Eye Care of Wadsworth, Inc., and provides high-quality
eye care services for patients of all ages.
Summa Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Founders Hall Suite 304
195 Wadsworth Road, Wadsworth
Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wadsworth Eye Clinic provides a wide variety of services including
- Comprehensive eye exams for patients of all ages. Comprehensive visits include a
detailed examination of the entire optical system, the dilation of pupils and updating
glasses or contact lens prescriptions as needed.
- Cataract surgery performed at Summa Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital using the latest
- Diabetic eye disease diagnosis and management
- Glaucoma diagnosis, management, testing (now available in the Wadsworth office) and
treatment including laser surgery if warranted
- Macular degeneration screening, early diagnosis, testing and patient education
- Eye emergencies such as vision changes, floaters and flashes, eye pain, trauma,
foreign bodies, infections and contact lens complications are treated promptly and
- Optical and contact lens services, including those for astigmatism and bifocals
Aetna, Anthem, Cigna, Hometown, Humana, Medical Mutual, Medicare, Summa and United
Health Care. Vision insurance plans accepted are Comp Benefits, EyeMed, Optum Health
Vision, Davis Vision and VSP